Friday, April 11, 2008

Mmmm, yoga.

I went to yoga tonight for the first time in months.  I don't see hoe anyone can try yoga and not fall in love with it. Yoga is ah-mazing. :)
It was mainly stretching this time-- my two main instructors are psychic, I think, because each class seems to be exactly what I want or need that day.

Oh, and did I mention that it is officially APRIL VACATION??!?!? Yeah! This week seemed like it would never. end. Especially today, it just dragggggged

So if you can't tell already, I suck at consistently blogging. Sorry. You're really not missing much. heh

Plans for vaca:   Work, a lot, and make money, because I am flat BROKE and want to buy stuff. :(     Oh, and do some homework too....I guess..... 

I thought this blog was going to be about health/fitness/food but seeing as I (at the moment) never eat "real" meals (I just snack on what I feel like eating, all day) unless I am at school and have to take along food, and also seeing as I have no camera anymore (*tear*), I think that's going to take a backseat for now.

Happy Friday everyone! Is anyone else as happy as I am that The Office premiered (finally!) yesterday-- and Bones is premiering on Monday?!?! 

I think I love TV just a lil too much. lol! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go fuck yourself